First of all to be successful in everything you have to have to right mind set.
This particular post I am going to talk about how to have the right mind set so that you can learn.
How to successfully approaching her, ask her out, and get result.
How to get really good at Approaching women and successfully getting more dates.
"Fear is the true opiate of combat." Budo Maxim
"Openers and 1,000 cuts"
It's not a short journey, practice makes perfect. It's in everyone's reach, it's possible to consistently get phone numbers, go on different dates every single week or day (if you have plenty of time.)
Have you ever heard of the term “One Thousand cuts” (Do not be confused it with “Death by 1,000 cuts)? If you are involved in some form of Eastern Martial Art you might be familiar with the analogy. If you are trained in Samurai tradition or modern day Kendo, one thousand cuts often the discipline the beginner must have to succeed. To learn how to cut down from top of your opponent’s forehead (Shomen Uchi, Men), the simplest form of cutting, you have to perform it over and over and over. It just a straight down swing cut from top to bottom. For common observers, they could hardly tell if the cut is right thus effective or not. For expert, they could tell the beginners apart, right away. Only one out of one thousand cuts can be count as a perfect cut. So if you want to get good, you have to perform the cut one thousand times with full strength with a wooden sword. Let me tell you, it was not easy and I was in a great shape. I had to start from one hundred and increase a little by little everyday until I could actually perform one thousand everyday.
Along the process something magical happened. When I first started, I didn’t really know how to make a correct cut. Then after a while between a few hundred cuts every morning I thought I had it. I thought I had a perfect form and speed. I went to class and my sensei can always see tons of flaws in my cut. So I thought what the hell, I cut every morning hundreds and hundreds of times until my shoulders, arms, forearms and fingers are all soar and almost fall apart. As I get more anxious and want to get better so I keep focusing and train harder. Months gone by until I could do five to six hundreds every morning, I can notice some minor adjustment in my cut. I thought it was more mechanically complicate than I thought. In the beginning I was just focusing on the cut itself, but now I realized it was more than just a cut itself to make the cut. I notice flaw in my stance, the motion, the grip, my reach, momentum, etc. I keep improving on the technique until everything is well thought out and mechanically close to perfect. I went to class lots of people thought my cut was excellent. Yet, some senior members and my sensei told me that the cut itself was almost right but still too stiff and mechanical. I was like OK and I thought how am I going to improve on that? Years had gone by, I thought why bother to perfect it but I still want to achieve one thousand cuts in the morning tradition. Along the journey to one thousand cuts, I realize more and more of how I could add any minor adjustment to the cut and make it more loose and fun to me. Out of boredom or repetitive task I spiced it up by sometimes go slightly higher, lower, left, right, messing it around. Sometimes I would fasten the beginning or the end or otherwise. I would also experiment with repositioning my shoulders, shifting my weight before, during and after. I play around with it until I found the fastest, the most comfortable, dynamic, efficient way to cut for me. I could now careless about perfect form I want to be loose but yet with precision. I care about how I could blend in and be one with the cut. How do I make it my own cut? During the time, I am searching for my way. Years went by, one day my sensei came up to me and told me, “That’s what I am looking for in your cut.” At the moment, I understood what it meant. It took me years and years to understand the most basic movement. The most basic movement it seems, but can you imagine the precision, speed, momentum, timing, grace, energy, commitment, and deadly of the one who keep doing it over and over for years compare to the one who’s been doing it for months. Now, imagining the same opener delivered by the guy who has use it for thousand times with years and years of sarging experience and a guy who just start using it. Get it?
Unless you have done over a thousand cold approaches, you cannot tell yourself you are committed to getting good. After one thousand approaches, you tell me if approach anxiety still is your big wall. Your wall has just gotten smaller, but it doesn’t go away. You have to constantly approach to keep your skill sharp! Or you will eventually loose it. You will have easier time dealing with the invisible mental wall or if you have lots of positive feedback it seems your wall has vanished at least for a while. If you feel that you still have to think about what to say then you will need to prepare routine stacks so that you have something handy without worrying about it. Over one hundred approaches you will get consistency and you will figure out how to utilize opener effectively. And by that time, you might not even need to use routines at all. But you should anyway, once in a while just to play with it. With all the technology and fast pace world, everything nowadays is instant, NOW, NOW, NOW. Many guys out there who just start out want something instant something magical that will change their love life. They thinking this is my quick fixed! Though the world has changes, people are still remained pretty much the same. All the routines, opener or any material are nothing but tools or sword. Yes! It is handy! But if you never held a sword before in you life, what could you do with it but swinging it around. Yes, you probably could cut down things and things. But if you have to face something marvelous, can you hold your ground? Same as facing socially intelligent HBs, you will have to keep approaching and approaching until you understand and get result. When you get very consistence with your approach and result, you might not realize yet that it is not the opener itself. The canned openers and routines are only a quick fixed for you, you might get result here and there without consistency. The fixed is only temporary. If you are not committed to being your best and to understand any method, you will stay the same from inside out. You will come of as fake or player wanna be. The truth is along the journey to hundreds and thousand approaches, you will start to connect the dots. Instead of relying on opener or routines, you realize it has been you all along. Things will be complete from within, everything will start to make sense. It's a slow steady process, but powerful force transform you from inside out. Your entire being has evolve with it. Then you become free and your result is better and better.
Opener is simple, yet it is not actually the opener itself that will do the magic for you. It’s all you! Your delivery is far more important than the opener itself. I can just open with “Hi” and that could do me the magic if I decide to continue. It’s everything about you that will get result. If I have to break it down then it should be as follow:
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
How to successfully approaching, ask her out, and get result.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment