Dating Tactics for men (Part three of three)
10 important keys to make your first date successful.
The keys to venue changes I discovered is to go first *Low to Mid Key, then you go High Key, finally you go Low Key then----> She is ready (Your place or her place.)
Anyway, As for Venue 1 for during the day. (You can cut to the chest to High Key then Low key, there is no need to warm up during the day. The soul reason you warm them up during weeknight because you and she may be exhausted from working all day. You both may need half an hour to an hour to ease and chill. Make sense?) You guys can just set the place to meet up then roll into it. You can start it off with activity like Kayaking, Snowboarding, Skiing, WakeBoarding, Tennis, Volley Ball, etc. Though make sure you are at least decent at the activity you choose so you can at least banter or make fun of her. Then you can shift it to low key, comfort venue, preferably get some thing to drink and chill close to where you are or better (if your frame is strong) close to your house.
Other than super active venue, I can usually go meet up with her then I will have her drive me around. I am not telling her where exactly where we going, but I direct her to go to place like QFC, Whole Food, Larry's, Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone, anywhere she doesn't expect. Go in browse around the isles, pick up some snack or ice cream. Make it fun, she will be like what, why you brought me here!!! You will reply like, "Yeah, I need to grocery shop and I thought I would get two birds in one stone bringing you here." and smile. Then again, not telling her where we are going next, but she's driving. I can just give her direction until we arrive to the place (I usually pick the beach, Alki,
You don't really have to do much, venue change during the day is easy because they feel safer. The last venue is her place or yours. The key is your frame, just do it...you lead her this far come up with something.
Some example: Tell her that she needs to meet your cat, Tell her that you suppose to meet this guys at home but you forgot and take her along, tell her that she needs to come see your painting, etc. Whatever is congruent at the time, remember to calibrate.
If you choose to go to her place; tell her that you want something to drink then go up, ask her if she have any tea or coffee, tell her that you need to use her restroom (credit: YellowMellow) anyway you can to go up. She knows, they all know what this means, it's in their nature to know and accept. When you are alone together, MAKE THE BEST OUT OF IT. But take your time, no rush...if you can get to sexual escalation level with her. There is no need to rush things.
Okey, here are the High Key venue (Venue II) I choose to go at night.
It make sense to have fun and feel safe for her. You bring her out at night (she's aware what she might be doing with you, her social program resist, but her subconscious will submit and win if you play it right.). Crowd & High energy place will bring her sense of fun, energetic, safe. If you know how to dance go dance, if not go watch someone dance. You can go play pool, bowling, darts, whatever activity that will awaken your body and hers. Physical escalation is really important at this point. Touch her a lot, make her hit you, chase each other, Banter, have fun!!! Just enjoy it like being a little kid together. Then you will again together whine down at venue III. Don't spend too much time at High Energy venue, just enough to get you guys PUMP and awake. I usually do it around an hour or two and leave at
When you leave, just say "Let's go." If she ask, you just say...there is some other cool place we need to check out.
NOTE: In comfort or venue III (Sexual Escalation, Pre Seduction), you have to already established some sort of physically escalation in vI and vII. If not, you can't close or start heavy kissing during venue III. Be bold, be assertive, kino test her over and over and over. Be confident, you lead (don't push too hard) and she will follow. If you have not escalate and yet you came this far. I really suggest, you might as well take her home. You have a few hours to work it. And if you didn't dare to do so, you are done until next time (if there is any). It's very subconscious level, you are trying to communicate with her. The key in venue III is be sincere and genuine, she's already pass all you shit test (push & pull, disqualification). THIS IS WHERE YOU GIVE HER what she deserve. And she will give you what you deserve.
This venue has to be low key, has enough privacy space for you to build rapport (deep and wide).
NOTE: Using Cab or walk to change venue is the better idea than drive yourself, except for the final venue (home). Plan each venue not to be too far apart, I sometimes venue change from Bell-Town to Capital hill depending on what kind of energy I am looking for at the moment.
I personally don't f-close on D2 if I think I want to keep her for a while. I will make out and push it as far as I can then I will slow it down and say something like...well, I really like you and I want to see you again. And I don't want you to think that I am here just for this. I enjoy your company...blah blah...something sweet and memorable that make me sound like a non-needy and I can hold off for sex. This usually automatically kills the LMR next time I see her because she feel like she can trust me and I am not here to take advantage of her sexually. Make sense? It's also a form of push and pull. Usually, she will be happy to come out with me on D3 to close. There you have another f-buddy or it could turn into something great.
8) Convey your value using Venue Location, your BL, your identity, disqualification, banters, and story. Mostly convey by how you interact with her and other around you at times.
At this point, I think I've provided enough guideline for you to follow through. But all this will not work if you don't have a strong frame and convey the right value. She will (of course) still shit test you and you have to be able to handle it and maintain your frame. It is up to you to convey that you can lead, be authoritative, and high value. The more you do, the more it will make sense and everything will fall into place. Do not expect to pull it off the first time, but try your best. Once you understand the game, you don't really have to do all the step. You can skip here and there, and see what fits. You can even just invite her into your place, have fun and close if your game is tight. You can experiment and do all sort of things and it will still work! That's the beauty of it once you understand what you are doing.
9) You should have already in mind what kind of a woman you would like to keep dating (Make a list of RED FLAGs for yourself, it will be useful for your interaction also when you disqualify her.)
I was looking at this topic and I am thinking. It could make its own topic so...I will talk about it sometime soon. It's really important to know what you are looking for instead of just looking for something on the surface.
10) BE FEARLESS and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS keep it LIGHT and FUN!!! Remember that D2 is still part of the PICK UP. Neither of us are SOLD yet, it's part of the game. DO NOT invest too much emotional or mental. DON"T SWEAT it!!! Most guys usually do, so don't be that guy. (I guess I have no need to explain this one in depth. I've said enough.)
Peace!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment