Hello gentlemen, I am still organize stuff here and there and try to find the best way to deliver content.
So be patient, and check back often. It will be one of the most informative BLOG about finding date, dating and closing the deal you will ever find.
**I believe that by trying to getting to know more, analyze, and accomplish the complete "SELF" (attain happiness) you will find life's purpose. There are trinity pillars to help us achieve that 1) Good Health (mental & physical) 2) Good Wealth (comfortable life, not greedy) 3) LOVE (know how to get them and know how to let go of them. Primary emotional and physical *sex* needs) I believe once these three pillars are accomplished at its highest point, we then will realize something amazing about self, life and journey to the end of the road. "LOVE" seems to be the one that many have difficulty with in today's society so I will blog to try to help anyone, accomplish that.**

-Free Podcast are coming sometimes in the future.
-FRs & LRs will be add in a couple weeks in the exclusive section. Keep watching us, good things are coming.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dating Tactics for men (Part two of three)

Dating Tactics for men (Part two of three)

10 important keys to make your first date successful.

Links to Previous Posts
Part I
Part III


I want to emphasize on this point I previously mention since it can have a huge impact on Day 2.

7) Venues change about three times to build trust and comfort. And make her invest more mentally, emotionally, and physically.

*What do I mean by that? Why do we need venue change to make successful Day 2.

- It will give her a sense of false time constraint. The more places you go, the more experience you share. It will seem as if she’s known you longer than it actually is.

- It creates more trust and comfort as you go places together as you experience.

- It shows that you are fun, spontaneous, exciting, knows where to go around town, and she will definitely want to come out with you again

- Most typical first dates are probably dining and stay in one location ‘til whenever, it makes you different than most guys she used to experience.

- Staying in one place for too long will create many awkward, silent moment, not spontaneous and boring for you and her.

From my experience, venue changes will help up your D2 a level or two. Though, you have to have some kind of strategy to make your smooth transition from no physical to physical escalation and then sexual escalation.

The first venue should provide you a warm up phrase. What I mean is a place where there are people but not too crowd, some music or medium energy is okay but not too loud so you guys can really talk. I find half lounge/half restaurant or coffee house are a good place for Venue 1. I usually get off work around 7:00 pm or so then go home, get ready, and maybe some food. By the time I am ready, it’s usually around 8:30 pm. Earliest I usually do is around 7:00 pm. I think weeknight, anywhere from 7:30pm to 9:00pm is a good time to start because it will take some time for her after work to dine and get ready. Unless she has to go to work early then you will have to make an earlier arrangement. Estimate time is about 3-5 hours, but really it is up to you and how far you want to take it with her.

#Venue 1: *Warm up location; qualify & attraction, comfort, casual physical escalation.* When she arrives, you escort her but holding her hand then take her thru the crowd to where you guys would be seated. Let go of her hand, then sit down. I would recommend the bar part (you can sit closer to each other), not the table (this will throw her off a bit). If you pick the table, try not to sit across from her (for escalation purpose, and psychologically). You can sit 90 degree from her. Find out about her, banter, qualify…keep casual physical escalation. Open sets in your proximity (guys and girls no matter), engage her in it (This will show her your social intelligent and casual: lots of DHV). Be friendly to the staff (flirt with the waitress, but don't go too far or you will come off as sleesy) , Bartenders, and Bouncers. I usually go places that I know staff and often I run into people I know. Keep kino her on her shoulder, rest you hand on her knee, then let go. It work well when you qualify her and keep kino as reward and punishment. Keep touching her hand while you talk, then let go. Then do it again while you talk and make it natural, then let go, but lengthen the time of contact.

The KEY is to finish one drink (or two) and then GO Venue 2, keep it short!
*This apply to both DayD2 and NightD2*

The reason I choose particular locations for my first venue is mainly because it is low to medium key kind of place. But with enough crowd, it will make her feel more comfortable and not feeling isolate or being on a date (we misdirect her perception a bit.) Do not bring her to a quite/private place right away…wait…warm her up until she’s ready. Kind of like sex from a women perspective.

To be continued (I only have this much time to type today so…I will be back. I will also try to cover the Daytime Day 2 also)

Continue on Next Post: Part III


No comments: