Hello gentlemen, I am still organize stuff here and there and try to find the best way to deliver content.
So be patient, and check back often. It will be one of the most informative BLOG about finding date, dating and closing the deal you will ever find.
**I believe that by trying to getting to know more, analyze, and accomplish the complete "SELF" (attain happiness) you will find life's purpose. There are trinity pillars to help us achieve that 1) Good Health (mental & physical) 2) Good Wealth (comfortable life, not greedy) 3) LOVE (know how to get them and know how to let go of them. Primary emotional and physical *sex* needs) I believe once these three pillars are accomplished at its highest point, we then will realize something amazing about self, life and journey to the end of the road. "LOVE" seems to be the one that many have difficulty with in today's society so I will blog to try to help anyone, accomplish that.**

-Free Podcast are coming sometimes in the future.
-FRs & LRs will be add in a couple weeks in the exclusive section. Keep watching us, good things are coming.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Crating your own opportunity to get dates with beautiful women.

Crating your own opportunity to get dates with beautiful women. You have to create your own entry and approach who you want. There is no substitute if you want to get laid. Listen to your primal instinct!

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.-Confucius

Opportunity and Approachability:

Do women like being approach? You may ask.

Why do you care if they like being approach or not? That's is the root of approach anxiety. If you are normal, cool and fun, people will like you. If you approach with good vibe, of course anyone would like to talk to you. It might not be easy in the beginning, but it will get better as you keep going. Practice makes perfect! Keep approaching strangers, beautiful strangers and be cool. One day you will get good, real good.

What I am trying to say is. Yes! women do LOVE being approached, but only if you are COOL.
So keep trying until you attain the coolness. Cool is not born, they are made. Do your homework, study!

KEY: “I believe they do. I assume they do.” You just have to assume that they like to interact with you. You are the coolest guy (Or in some case in the process of becoming one)! You have to believe in it!


First of, I want to you to ask yourself this question. When you saw a very attractive woman, do you think approachability or opportunity? Really think about it for a moment about what it really means. Do you have all kind of scenarios in mind of how should you talk to her? Are you thinking when should you approach and how? Are you thinking does she look APPROACHABLE? If you think all thought I have mentioned. You probably are thinking “approachability”. If you don’t even give it a second thought, and you are already talking to her. Then you are thinking “opportunity and take it while you can.
To be honest with you, I am still struggling with this issue from time to time but a lot less then five to six years ago. Way back when before I got into the community, I was doing fine meeting women but wasn’t on fire or anything. I sometimes approach during the day back then but I was always waiting for some kind of signal or approachability level or IOI. Let me tell you a story, about four years ago, I sometimes took to bus to work from Downtown Seattle to Kirkland. To my surprise, the bus in the morning rush hours isn’t so bad, lots of talents. I intentionally use the bus sometimes just to get to know young professional women who go to work in the morning downtown or eastside. I met and dated quite a few beautiful girls I met from the bus, but it could have been more if I think OPPORTUNITY. But because I was waiting for moment to approach and often I lost sight of some girls I really want to talk to. And more often than not, I never get to see those beautiful faces again. And back then, it took me a couple of days after seeing them regularly on the bus to start a conversation. Then another day or two to D2 or go to real venue. (I just thought of a funny awkward moment at the time. I was chatting this girl up she usually arrive at 7:00am so we got along real well and start going out. One day I was about an hour late for that bus so I got on 8:15 am, but good god! I met another HB Brunette college girl and I started chatting her up too. Anyway I was scheduling myself Mon, Wed, Fri at 7:00 am and Tues, Thurs at 8:15 am. My multiple targets plan was going well for a couple weeks or so. Until one day the 7:00 am HB Blond was an hour late too on my 8:15 schedule day. At that point, I was dating her already, but not exclusively. I was like…FUCK!!! So…I decided I have to sit with one I like the most which is the Blond, and there goes the Brunette! I didn’t have any juggling skills back then.)
Anyway, where was I? Ah yes, I was always waiting for the sign of IOI, smile, “hi”, or eye contact in the past for me to be able to open. Then I get into the community by chance, and it really does me more than well. Now if I see something I like, I instead create my own OPPORTUNITY rather than look for APPROACHABILITY. As time goes by and the more I experienced and analyzed, it doesn’t make any different approaching someone with or without IOI. IOI is nothing else but an invitation; you will have same chances of crash and burn, same chance of success. Successful pick up process is entirely up to you, your core, you confident, your entire being. Sometimes, I even think that we create our own believe that she’s giving us IOI. She might not even notice you but you somehow in someway misinterpreted her BL as IOI so you approach and succeed. What if that’s really the case? What if there is no such thing as IOI? We create our own belief and we succeed because we are confident that she gave us IOI. What if IOI is all in our head, it just makes believe. Make sense? You have to be an optimist and assume the best outcome. Self-belief is a really powerful force. Regardless of if there is any IOI or not, your level of confident and self-belief stand tall above all else. So you must create your own opportunity, assuming approachability doesn’t exist. If you have that mentality, it will make you tougher and unstoppable. I say nevermind Approachability and IOI!
I am also big fan of self fulfilling prophecy. When you assume something, it more often than not becomes true. First you have to really believe in yourself and your ability to pull it through, then you will be very successful in getting what you desire. If you really believe that women enjoy being approach and they will ever more so enjoy your company then half of your job is already done. “Belief” is the first rule of successful approaching. Believing in such thing, will in turn create opportunity regardless of approachability! In any situation, if you want it real bad like you have to have her, you MUST approach. If you don’t you will regret not making the opportunity, and you will kick yourself in the asses. Always on the look for OPPORTUNITY everyday when you go about your business!!! You don’t have to plan to go out and SARGE, just siege the moment…anytime, anywhere, anyone you want. You can start small by saying hi to every stranger you have eye contact on daily base. Talk to people inline at the grocery, movie, coffee, etc. JUST REMEMBER TO CREATE YOUR OPPORTUNITY everyday! And then when you see someone you really want (golden opportunity), you can naturally and effortlessly open her and close her regardless of approachability.
Though I say above that IOI doesn’t exist (it actually does, but assuming it doesn’t for your own benefit). We shouldn’t ignore the fact that women love attention and being hit on. Do you believe that? If you answer "yes", and really believe in it. Then you are the man of action who can create your OPPORTUNITY. If your answer is "no" and believing that women don't enjoy being approach and try to avoid interaction with strange men. Then you are going to have to reprogram yourself otherwise. But no worry, it's very typical that most men always assume the worse when it comes to cold approach.
Not only that you must assume they will enjoy flirting with you, but also the truth is they really do enjoy attention from the opposite sex. I swear that everyday when I am out and about I subconsciously heard most females scream to the top their lung, "LOOK AT ME! I AM YOUNG, SEXY, and COOL!"
Don't believe it? Look around you, especially in social gathering place. See it? If you can see it then try to listen with your instinct, you should hear (or I should say feel) something. Notice how they always put on their make up, have their nails and hair done nice and neat, smell nice, and so on. Even more so they might like to show some skin here and there as the weather get warmer every chance they get. Why do you think they spend all that time trying to look their best? It's in their nature to seek attention from potential mate. Regardless of some women might deny the accusation, my advice is don't listen to what they say, just observe their action. Not only they try their best to attract us men, but they also try their best to compete among themselves. If you observe them carefully in the crowded place, their body languages are constantly seeking attention. The way they laugh, pout, smile, glance, and so on. Some even enter your proximity to get notice, or start saying something to you (That will happen if you appear to have a cool vibe, solid body language, and overall look good). Try spend a couple days just observing them when you are out and about, you will know what I mean. Do I need to say more?

No comments: